- Named after the Scottish town of Aviemore, known for its secluded lochs and ancient forests, these curtains breathe life into your home.
- The Aviemore curtains feature a tartan pattern in a range of earthy tones reminiscent of the Scottish Highlands.
- The faux wool fabric helps connect you with nature.
- With stainless steel eyelet holes, the Aviemore curtains are easy to hang and only require a curtain pole for installation.
- Internal eyelet diameter: 4cm, external diameter: 6cm.
- Materials: 100% polyester.
- Supplied as a pair in a sturdy bag.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.