This brand page has no in stock products.
Men’s Fleece & Jacket
If you’re the indoor type of person but want some adventure, you need a fleece jacket. It’s time to walk out the door and into the mountains, hiking your way up, feeling warm, breathable, flexible and lightweight. Now’s how that for an adventure?
Maybe you just want to sit at home in front of the warm fireplace. Just put on your jacket with hot latte and marshmallows, and enjoy dim lights, soft music, and your fleece. You may not always have someone to make you feel warm and fuzzy, but that’s okay because fleece jackets make you feel – happy!
Some of you may just like the way a fleece makes you feel, and that’s because of its fabric. So, be it the summers, winters, fall or spring, fleeces have a way of helping you adapt easily.
The benefits of fleece coats
A fleece jacket need not just be your hiking companion. You can wear them over your dress shirt if you’re travelling and need to protect your long sleeves and enhance personal care. Apart from its protective features, the fleece essentials have a lot more to offer.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of wearing fleece:
Fleece is a material that sheds moisture easily unlike wool, cotton and corduroy that take a long time to dry. Its micro fibres are made from polyester, and so a good wash and dry makes it easier for you to wear it every day.
If you’re feeling adventurous and are planning a hiking trip, the fleece offers effective solutions in the cold weather. Comfy clothes made with fleece like this micro fleece men’s or women’s collection will keep you warm, fashionable, and dry. Its outerwear options can be paired with thousands of bottom wear options in your wardrobe.
Fleece is a human-made synthetic material designed to suit you stylishly, while also offering you the necessary warmth that you need. While its counterparts like wool and fur cost you more than you can pay, fleece men’s and women’s coats are considerably affordable and easily maintained. Fleece clothing items like knitted fleece high neck, long sleeve tunics or fluffy yarn fleece, long sleeve pullover shirts will keep you warm. You will feel comfy and find it worth the pay.
The fleece offers you comfort, and while this fact is not uncommon, we need to spread the reason for it being so! Fleece jackets are extremely warm and lightweight, be it fleece men’s or women’s coats. The material delivers heavy-duty warmth, and you won’t even feel like you’re wearing a heavy sweater. You may find women’s windproof fluffy yarn fleece full zip hoodies or fleece men’s wool blend jackets, providing ultimate protection and comfort without compromising on style or flexibility.
You will find that traditional winter jackets and sweaters require intense cleaning, drying, and dusting. They need to be washed and softened before you can wear them brand new. On the other hand, a fleece jacket is a material that makes it easy to clean and wear again.
So, if you plan on buying fleece men’s or women’s jackets, Universal Textiles offers you a range of coats. These fleeces are available in different sizes, colours, and patterns. Feel free to place your order online as we deliver within a few working days.
Buying fleece jackets online
Here’s the thing about buying fleece jackets online; you can’t try them on until they are delivered at your doorstep, after purchase. Now, we understand the limitations of such a purchase, which is why we’re here to offer you these useful tips to know while buying waterproof fleece collections.
- Online retail stores most often have size charts available for your convenience. We have size chart guides relevant for clothing and footwear. Remember that jacket sizing is based on chest and waist measurements, and may include arm length and hip measurements too.
- It’s important to note that men’s jackets usually run larger as compared to women’s jackets. In some areas, men’s jackets are tighter or are tapered narrow towards the hips, while women’s jackets accommodate for wider hip measurements.
- Check if the details mentioned provided details about the material of the jacket or coat. Knowing the material will help you determine how much give or slack the jacket will have in terms of stretchability. For instance, synthetic materials like polyester are less giving, whereas you can expect more give in natural fibres like wool or cotton.
- Check if you can read through customer reviews who have bought the same coat or jackets online. This is a great way to know whether you’re getting the best side of the bargain, apart from the measurements, colour, and design.
Your wardrobe deserves a good fleece addition. You don’t want to find yourself unprotected from uncertain weather. So, make sure you check out our collections before checking out with other items on Universal Textiles. We have a wide collection of fleece jackets and coats designed to combat moody weather.
Bring out the adventurer from within with these fleece collections. Even if you’re comfortable with heavyweight fleece, there’s a collection you might want to look at in our fleece section. From full to half zip jackets, red to grey, white, blue and black, there’s a colour for everyone. Don’t let the weather stop you from living your life; let your fleece take you to places you’ve never been to before.
Related Winter Wear Links:
1. Will I get all the information for each jacket on your site?
Yes, we provide detailed descriptions for all our products.
2. Can I get a jacket waterproof fabric in these jackets?
Yes, we offer waterproof and windproof jackets.
3. Do you sell fleece men’s jackets with pockets?
Yes, you can browse through our fleece collections.
4. I need a jacket for very cold winters.
You may find our 3-in-1 jackets most suited to your requirement.
5. Will I feel stuffy in fleece?
Fleece is breathable, and therefore, gives you the necessary comfort in cool and hot weather.