- Mens wellingtons.
- PVC wader with reinforced knee.
- 100% waterproof upper.
- Impact and compression resistant toe cap.
- Anti-static and energy absorbing heel.
- Penetration resistant midsole.
- Slip resistance SRA - Resistance against slipping on ceramic surfaces covered with water and cleaning products.
- Front, ankle and heel deflector protection against falling objects.
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids and organic solvents.
- Handle temperatures up to -20C.
- Ideal for use in fishery.
- EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Upper: PVC.
- Lining: Textile.
- Sole: PVC/Nitrile Rubber.
These chest wellingtons are just the ticket for serious farming. There is a lot to be said for wearing full safety chest waders. Not as comfortable as non-safety counterparts and not every job requires them, but having said that accidents do happen when least expected, so why not give your feet the maximum protection possible. Plus you can strengthen your leg muscles. These chesties have steel toecaps and midsole, aggressive tread pattern on what appears to be a very hard wearing sole profile to stop slipping and sliding when walking in manure. Ribbing around the shin area to repel brambles. The thick material of the wellington gives superb ankle support as well and coupled with the high grip soles, you never feel like your feet are going to slip off the pedals when driving. For less than £50, its a lot of wellington for the money.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.