- Conforms to EN471 Class 3.
- Hi-Vis Orange conforms to GO/RT 3279.
- Black and Navy are enhanced visibility garments (non EN471 standard).
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap.
- 2 outer pockets with over flaps.
- Elastication at cuffs and hem.
- Quilted nylon lining with polyester wadding.
- Inside pocket.
- Foldaway hood.
- Stitched and taped seams.
- Also available in childrens sizes, Code HVP211CH.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester.
- S (36-38: To Fit (ins)).
- M (40-42: To Fit (ins)).
- L (44-46: To Fit (ins)).
- XL (48-50: To Fit (ins)).
- 2XL (52-54: To Fit (ins)).
- 3XL (56-58: To Fit (ins)).
- 4XL (60-62: To Fit (ins)).
- 5XL (64-66: To Fit (ins)).
- 6XL (68-70: To Fit (ins)).
Yoko International - a comprehensive range of great value, high visibility, safety garments
Fits perfect and top grade item best price found for this item
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.