- Hi Vis Yellow & Hi Vis Yellw/Navy conform to EN471 Class 3, & Navy is enhanced visibility.
- 3 layers softshell fabric ensures 8000mm breathable & 3000 mvp waterproof.
- Outer layer: 100% polyester.
- Middle layer: TPU membrane.
- Inner layer: 140D warm & comfort microfleece.
- 5cm width 3M Scotchlite reflective tapes around the body and arms, one over each shoulder.
- 100% waterproof zippers & branded zipper pullers applied to the front and chest pocket.
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zipper fastening.
- Branded rubber cuff adjusters & draw cord hem adjuster.
- Shaped lower back for style.
- Navy contrast helps to provide a corporate image and hide scuff marks.
- Weight: 340g/m².
- Fabric: See bullets.
- M (38: To Fit (ins)).
- L (41: To Fit (ins)).
- XL (44: To Fit (ins)).
- 2XL (47: To Fit (ins)).
- 3XL (50: To Fit (ins)).
Yoko International - a comprehensive range of great value, high visibility, safety garments
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.