- Pack of 2.
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 EN ISO 11611 Class 1, A1+A2 A favourite coverall in the welding industry, the Bizweld coverall is designed to offer complete protection to workers exposed to heat.
- A generous fit provides workers comfort and allows the wearer to work unhindered.
- Ample storage space, rule pocket and mobile phone holder hold equipment securely.
- Size S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL Chest to fit 36/38”, 40/41”, 42/44”, 46/48”, 50/52”, 54/55” Inside leg Regular - 31” , Tall - 33”.
- Fabric Bizweld 330g Weight 330g
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 90 days from the date of placing the order. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
UK CUSTOMERS: You can use our FREE Hermes Parcelshop and Royal Mail return services. You will find links to these services HERE, where you can choose the one which suits you.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: While returns aren't free, using our online portal, you can access preferential rates across many international carriers. Click HERE to fid out more.
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.