- Oakville long sleeve polo.
- Flat knit collar.
- Pick-Stitch details.
- Two button placket.
- Satin neck tape.
- Side slits with satin tape finishing.
- Forward shoulder seam with chain stitching.
- Dyed-to-match engraved buttons.
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort.
- Pique knit of 100% Cotton.
- 200 g/m.
- Compliances: APEO, AZO, Formaldehyde, PCP, Noncarcinogenic dyestuff, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach Regulation EC 1907/2006.
This is a quality product with a good textile mix.
It fits well about the shoulders and chest as per the size guide.
Like many men's tops today it is too long in the body and sleeve unless you are literally 6ft 4in tall.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.