- Sturdy wellington from Dunlop.
- Tough PVC/Nitrile Upper.
- Steel toe cap and midsole protection.
- Antistatic and engergy absorbing heel.
- Resistant to minerals, vegetable oils & fats, blood, manure.
- Resistant to disinfectant & various chemicals.
- Conforms to EN345 safety footwear standards.
- Category: S5.
- Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact.
- Penetration resistance 1100 newtons.
- Footwear Style: Safety.
- Boot Type: Wellington.
- Shoe Width: Standard.
- Heel Height: Flat.
- Calf Width: Standard.
Good fit and good grip on the soles.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.