This brand page has no in stock products.
REGATTA JACKETS, COATS, AND FLEECES
You’ve probably got a few jackets stacked up in your wardrobe. Over the years, they wear out, and fall short of providing the protection and body warmth you require. At the same time, the variation in weather may inspire you to shop for jackets, coats or fleeces, depending on the extent of layering needed for your body.
While jackets and their likes are used as protective clothing, they also represent a more fashionable attire. For this reason, you want to buy a waterproof jacket that offers comfort and style among other outdoor clothes. Check out our collections in Regatta jackets or Regatta fleeces, and more. We’ve got a variety of outdoor clothes for you to browse through and choose the best garment suitable for any extreme weather.
BENEFITS OF HAVING DIFFERENT TYPES OF JACKETS IN YOUR WARDROBE
Different jackets are designed based on their purpose. So, if you want to buy a jacket to go skiing, then you need a snow jacket which will help you to keep the snow and the wind away.
Similarly, if it’s not too cold out there then you won’t need a coat for the purpose of retaining more warmth. You’ll need a jacket that’s just right for this kind of mildly cold weather. In that case, you can buy a sleeveless jacket to suit your style and comfort requirements. When it’s cold and moist outside, you can choose to buy rain and winter Regatta jackets. So, the type of weather or the purpose of your travel destination most definitely defines the kind of jacket you need.
On the other hand, Regatta fleeces are an alternative for wearing lightweight and breathable layers. Fleece is a completely synthetic material that is basically human-made. Regatta fleeces are fuzzy to the touch, are ultra-soft and warm. They can give you the perfect cosy feel you need as winter wear.
TIPS ON BUYING A REGATTA JACKETS
How do you make sure you’re buying the right jacket? Be it a Regatta women’s or men’s collection, you’ve got to be sure that the one you’re buying is suited to the type of weather exposed to you. It is essential to choose the right jacket because it’s going to be a part of your wardrobe for a long time until it wears out. Let’s look at a few tips useful to you!
- Buy heavy coats for extreme winters, like snow jackets or Parkas, knitted or woolen jackets.
- Check the material of the jacket. The goal is to make sure they protect you from the cold and last long.
- Take note of the brand, quality, and feel. Even if the coat may seem expensive to you, and you’d try to settle for something less expensive; regardless of the price, check the quality.
- Read for the instructions and description provided, be it Regatta jackets or Regatta fleeces. They need to be waterproof to protect you from sleet, rain and snow. Remember that clothes that stay dry due to your coat will protect from the hazardous effect of the hard weather.
- You definitely want to look smart in your coat, but… tight fitting coats for harsher weather are going to cause you more harm than style. So, pick a reliable waterproof jacket or Regatta fleece jacket that is bundled up with extra layers underneath.
BUYING REGATTA JACKETS ONLINE
Here’s the thing about buying jackets online; you can’t try them on until they are delivered at your doorstep, after purchase. Now, we understand the limitations of such a purchase, which is why we’re here to offer you some useful tips to know while buying Regatta jackets or Regatta fleeces online.
- Online retail stores most often have size charts available for your convenience. We have size chart guides relevant for clothing and footwear. Remember that jacket sizing is based on chest and waist measurements, and may include arm length and hip measurements too.
- It’s important to note that men’s jackets usually run larger as compared to women’s jackets. In some areas, men’s jackets are tighter or are tapered narrow towards the hips, while women’s jackets accommodate for wider hip measurements.
- Check if the details mentioned provided details about the material of the jacket or coat. Knowing the material will help you determine how much give or slack the jacket will have in terms of stretchability. For instance, synthetic materials like polyester are less giving, whereas you can expect more give in natural fibres like wool or cotton.
- Check if you can read through customer reviews who have bought the same coat or Regatta jackets online. This is a great way to know whether you’re getting the best side of the bargain, apart from the measurements, colour, and design.
- If you are looking for Regatta fleeces then check whether they are water resistant. This means when rain water hits you, they can pass down your fleece jacket without being absorbed into the material. Fleece jackets tend to shed off moisture effectively, since they are made from polyester material. Therefore, fleece jackets offer effective solutions for geographical locations where temperatures are varying between cold and rainy weathers.
Want your jackets, coats, and fleeces to last longer? Make sure to follow the wash care instructions when you buy them. When you plan to purchase a jacket, always buy from a trusted brand like Regatta. You can rely on them to meet high quality expectations.
Related Winter Wear Links:
1. Will I get all the information for each Regatta jacket on your site?
Yes, we provide detailed descriptions for all our products.
2. Can I get a jacket waterproof fabric in these jackets?
Yes, we offer waterproof and windproof jackets.
3. Do you sell Regatta reflective jackets?
Yes, you will find reflective Regatta overhead bomber jackets in our collections.
4. I need a jacket for very cold winters.
You may find our 3-in-1 jackets most suited to your requirement.
5. Will I feel stuffy in these coats?
You may find some of the Regatta collections to be waterproof with breathable isotex 1000.