This brand page has no in stock products.
Cardigans have lent a very secure and comfortable look for those who have worn them. These cosy sweaters are knitted and are typically designed with an open front and buttons. Furthermore, they might have zippers, but it depends entirely on the design. Men’s cardigan is a popular item of clothing due to its versatility. These days, the most common form of cardigans come without buttons or zippers. They usually hang open, while you can wear a plain t-shirt inside over a pair of denims. Cardigans are knitted by a machine or by hand and are typically made from wool. That said, nowadays, they are also made from cotton, synthetic fibres, or a combination of the three.
Men seldom experimented with their sense of fashion, and it was conventionally thought that their style of dressing is limited to trousers and formal shirts. However, since times have changed and there are more creative fashion designers out there, it’s not hard to pick your preferences and create your own style. These days, it’s all about questioning the regular template, and trying out new styles, because – why not?
This is where men’s cardigans find their way to the new normal. At Universal Textiles, there are plenty of cardigans with varied styles, designs, and patterns.
Types of Men’s Cardigans UK
If you’re searching for cardigans for men then you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find them right up your style alley. Here are a few types of cardigans you should look out for!
- Men’s cardigans zip-up – Looking for a proper zip-up sweater? The cardigan is your best bet when it comes to adjusting your fit. The zip-up cardigan allows you to freely adjust your sweater when you feel too hot, or want to readapt your look. For instance, if you’re the kind to style your look with a plain cardigan, you may want to wear a colourful patterned t-shirt inside. Then you can zip-up or zip-down to the length you are comfortable.
- Men’s cardigans with pockets – If you’re the type of guy who hates carrying a backpack around, and doesn’t have much to carry anyway, then cardigans with pockets are good for you. They’re the most convenient when it comes to safely and quickly tucking smaller essentials. Pockets are always a great addition to any clothing, especially shirts, sweaters, cardigans; you name it.
- Men’s cardigans long sleeves – Okay, so we may be stretching it a bit, but of course, come with long sleeves. So, long sleeve cardigans for men offer the perfect match to the cold weather. They are available in different sizes, colours, and patterns, from neck buttoned cardigans to yarn sweatshirts, and so on.
- Sleeveless cardigans for men – You can also check out sleeveless cardigans if that’s more your style. There’s the contemporary look, but which really makes one stand out when putting on a cardigan over a formal shirt. In a more casual setting, you can roll up your sleeves halfway under your sleeveless cardigan, giving yourself a stylish look.
Buying men’s cardigans online – what you should consider
From men’s cardigans M&S to other brands like Henbury, Brave Soul, Asquith & Fox, and Floso, and so on, you’ll get a variety. However, there’s always that lingering question about whether or not you’re buying the right cardigan online. While the convenience of shopping online saves you the time and money of travel, there’s a certain hint of unpredictability about the quality shipped to your address.
That’s why, we’re here with a few tips that can help you speed up your decision-making process.
- Read the description online – It’s obvious yet true! Reading the description online gives you a fair idea of what to expect. Many sites give you a comprehensive description so that you can make a proper decision or rule out the products that you don’t want.
- Check the online reviews of the product – There’s a possibility that some customers who’ve already bought that cardigan have added their reviews for the product. It’s most likely that irate customers not satisfied with their product will complain. So, you may find more negative reviews but judge by what is being said, and written. The happy customers will give you two to three lines about the delivery method being smooth, polite customer service, and great quality of product.
- Check online reviews of the company – Every company that’s established online and has sold their products, most likely has been rated. You can look to buy from ecommerce sites that have a 4.5-5.0 rating to ensure that you’re hopefully in good hands. Apart from that, customers add their honest opinion about the service of the company. What you must also look for is whether or not the company responds to the ratings and comments sent out for them. How do they respond, and how is their nature of resolving issues for disgruntled customers? Getting a fair idea of this helps you understand that it’s not just the product but the entire customer experience at hand that will help you make a buying decision easily.
- Compare the prices – You may find the same product at different prices across many other ecommerce sites. From a bird’s eye view, your preferred cardigan is cheaper on one site compared to another. But you must be sure of the shipment and delivery charges, and also the time it takes to deliver your product.
Get your men’s cardigans today on Universal Textiles.
Related Winter Wear Links:
1. Can I get a Christmas designed cardigan for men?
Yes, we have a wide variety of Christmas cardigans for men online.
2. Are sleeveless cardigans available in my size?
Yes, different sizes and colours are available in sleeveless cardigans.
3. What materials do you have for cardigans?
We have a range of cardigans made of cotton, polyester, acrylic, and so on in different ratios.
4. What kind of designs do you have in men’s cardigans?
We have a wide variety of designs at affordable rates. Be sure to check out all the collections.
5. Do you have gloves in men’s cardigans?Yes, we have cardigan gloves for both men and women.