This brand page has no in stock products.
Men’s Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Hoodies have long been a style statement for those who love to defy the norms of society. Of course, its transition from edifying rappers to looking cool has witnessed the evolving designs of hoodies over time. Universal Textiles offers hoodies for men, from tie dye hoodies to pullover hoodies, and so on. Curious to see our wide range of hoodies and sweatshirts? Look for our best sweatshirts men’s collections and you’ll find varied designs suited to your style.
Best Hoodies for Men
Finding the best hoodies for men is not rocket science but it’s also a bit tricky. Here’s why! A hoodie can make you look cool, and make you look so different compared to when you wear formals. You’re suddenly approachable when donning a hoodie, giving off that casual yet stylish vibe from you.
Not sure how to select a hoodie? We’re giving out a few tips that will come in handy for your hoodie hunt.
1. Selecting a hoodie depends on the type, obviously! So, let’s say you have to choose between a pullover and a zip -up, you need to know the features of both to make a decision. A pullover is warmer compared to a zip-up where you are more likely to unzip based on comfort. This also means that with a pullover, you can sustain only one type of body temperature since you can unzip it to regulate body temperature. Pullovers are also easy to print across the chest area and the front pocket.
2. Hoodies as per their fabric! Hoodies are made from all types of fabrics and blends, from pure cotton, pure polyester, and 50-50 cotton-polyester blends. If you’re looking for soft hoodies, you can get sweatshirt men’s collections made from sponge fleece, which is essentially made from shredded yarn. If you’re looking for a material that’s got better absorbing properties in men’s sweatshirts for hoodies then French Terry is your best bet. It is lighter than fleece but not as soft, however can keep you cooler as it is more breathable.
3. Follow and compare between brands! One of the best ways to understand which hoodie works for you is by going from brand-to-brand. If you’re the tie dye kind of person then you could look at the Colortone dye pullover hoodie for men. If you like classic varieties then check the Awdis Varsity Hooded Sweatshirt men’s collection. One of the popular brands called Fruit of the Loom men’s sweatshirts designs is available on our site. When you know the kind of design you’re looking for, selecting the right hoodies for men should not be a problem.
4. Check your hoodie size, and how! So, hoodie sizes will match the size of your T-Shirts. 100% cotton hoodies are likely to shrink after a first wash unlike the polyester and blended hoodies. Furthemore, you may find size variation between heavyweight hoodies and lighter options. However, there are exceptions based on some factors like the type of brand, styles, fit, and the differences between men’s and women’s cuts. We recommend you check the product specs and compare measurements to see if it matches with standard sizing of your regular clothing.
5. Figuring out your personal style. You might think that all hoodies for men come in the same style but they’re really not made that way. Just as everyone has their own unique style, so do sweatshirts men’s collections. If you’ve seen some people wear oversized hoodies, don’t be surprised. Oversized hoodies are trending, but you’re not obligated to follow the same. If you like tight fits then go by your personal preferences. There are also side seams and fashion fit cuts, which came in with American apparel. These slim fits are another popularly preferred style among many people.
How to buy men’s sweatshirts online
Here’s the thing about buying from sweatshirts men’s collection online; you can’t try them on until they are delivered at your doorstep, after purchase. Now, we understand the limitations of such a purchase, which is why we’re here to offer you these useful tips to know while buying men’s sweatshirts.
- Online retail stores most often have size charts available for your convenience. We have size chart guides relevant for clothing and footwear. Remember that men’s sweatshirts’ sizing is based on chest and waist measurements, and may include arm length and hip measurements too.
- It’s important to note that men’s sweatshirts or hoodies usually run larger as compared to women’s hoodies. You can look for the unisex hoodies as well that have the same fitting.
- Check if the details mentioned provided details about the material of the hoodie or sweatshirt. Knowing the material will help you determine how much give or slack the jacket will have in terms of stretchability. For instance, synthetic materials like polyester are less giving, whereas you can expect more give in natural fibres like wool or cotton.
- Check if you can read through customer reviews who have bought from the same sweatshirts men’s collection. This is a great way to know whether you’re getting the best side of the bargain, apart from the measurements, colour, and design.
Your wardrobe deserves a good hoodie or sweatshirts men’s addition. You don’t want to find yourself at a loss of style or warmth. So, make sure you check out our collections before checking out with other items on Universal Textiles. We have a wide collection of hoodies for men.
Related Winter Wear Links:
1. Can I get a hoodie pullover?
Yes, we offer various styles for hoodie pullovers.
2. Do you have wider pocketed hoodies?
Yes, we have a range of hoodies with Kangaroo pockets.
3. Can I get the same design for hoodies but in different colours?
Yes, you can get the same design with different colours and sizes based on your preferences.
4. When will my hoodie get delivered to my address?
The standard delivery will take place within 3 to 5 business working days.
5. Will my hoodie shrink after washing?
We recommend you buy a blend or pure polyester hoodie to avoid post wash shrinkage.