This brand page has no in stock products.
Are you contemplating planning for your next hike, thinking about all the things that went wrong in the last one? Insect bites, drenched clothes, and torn pants just to name a few horrors. Well, here is news for you- did you know Craghoppers is Bear Grylls approved?
In the year 1965 Craghoppers started with just one goal in mind- to produce the ultimate clothing range for the harshest outdoors. The founders started their mission big. They took their products to the peak of Everest. Quite obviously, Craghoppers saw no comeback from there.
Aquaproof membrane fabrics, insect repellent clothing, whatever you are looking for to beat the odds of nature the next time you travel, Craghoppers UK has got it all covered. Their wide range of collections for jackets, trousers, and other clothing items allows you to live the best outdoor life with the best Craghoppers.
But does that mean it's no fun and boring? You and your partner have no options to choose from but wear the same cloth? Absolutely not. Craghoppers UK provides the best range of men's and women's clothing to meet all outdoor needs. Let’s look into our top picks from the Universal Textiles Craghoppers collection:
Top Menswear picks: Craghopper UK
Which are the best Men's Craghoppers online that can stand the test of both adversities and comfort? Here is our pick for you:
1. Craghoppers men's kiwi pro trousers: If you are on the hunt for a comfortable pair of trousers that don't restrict you from any movement while protecting you from the scorching heat, look no further. Launched as one of the best Craghoppers of all time, this pair of trousers provide UPF 50+ sun protection, has a water-repellent finish, and is PFC-free. If a hot and humid destination is your next pick, this pair of trousers can become your best partner in crime.
2. Craghoppers men's nosilife II adventure long-sleeved shirt: Insect bites can be a huge concern while you are going for outdoor activities. Not only is it irritating, but it can also be dangerous too at times. Well, this shirt piece is one of the best Craghoppers of all time, and not without a reason. It delivers both sun and insect protective performance. It has 40+ UPF protection and wicks moisture away providing you with an anti-odour and cooling effect. All good things are under one roof.
3. Craghoppers men's nosilife cargo II shorts: Having a perfect pair of cargo shorts to accompany all your outdoor fun has become essential now. It's easy breezy and functional at the same time. This pair of cargo shorts is meant just for that. With the ultimate insect repellent fabric and UPF 50+ sun protection, this pair of pants is meant for the ultimate hot and humid destinations. Best part? It has 9 pockets including 1 for phone, 1 zipped, and 1 with clip security!
4. Craghoppers men's nosilife victor jacket: The lookbook remains incomplete without a reliable jacket. But what’s an ideal travel jacket? Something that’s light, easily packable, gives you 40+ UPF sun protection, and has lots of pockets? This victor jacket has it all. Apart from protecting you from all weather, it keeps moisture at bay, leaving you odour-free.
Top women’s wear picks: Craghoppers UK
We shared with you some of the best menswear options to purchase Craghoppers online. Now let's take a look into the women’s closet and pick the best ones in terms of quality and price:
1. Craghopper womens/ ladies orion jacket: This pair of Craghopper jackets can never throw you out of fashion. With an adjustable hem, multiple pockets, and a stylish hood, you look fashionable everywhere you travel outdoors. But that’s not it. It is made up of Aquadry membrane and is 100% breathable, leaving you fresh and comfortable all day long.
2. Craghoppers womens/ ladies kiwi pro II convertible trousers: Less packing always feels like music to ears when travelling. In such cases, having a pair of trousers that can change into shorts anytime sounds highly practical for all weather conditions. This pair of women’s trousers provide you with ziplock technology to convert pants anytime. Adding to the list it benefits from SmartDry eco and solar shield technology, giving you 50+ UPF protection. This can be your next best friend to travel with!
3. Craghoppers women’s/ ladies nosilife pro II long-sleeved shirt: This full-sleeved shirt provides you with the perfect feminine sway while keeping all the insects at bay. The fabric helps to control moisture, keeping odour at bay, and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. That’s not all, it has hidden ziplock pockets as well to keep your hands free while you explore the unseen parts of nature.
4. Craghoppers women’s/ ladies nosilife Savannah Shirt Dress: If you ever felt heartbroken leaving your favourite dresses behind while travelling outdoors, this shirtdress can help to rectify this situation. You no longer have to compromise on dresses for this dress provides you with quick drying insect and sun protective technology while keeping all the odour at bay. The best part? It has a waist belt and pockets attached to make your dress practical yet fashionable at the same time.
These are bestselling Craghopper pieces, ensuring that you can make the most out of your outdoor adventures every time. At universal textiles, we provide you with quality products at the best prices, and for Craghopper UK, our store will help you find the best deals all under one roof.
1. How long is my product guaranteed?
Ans: The product comes with up to 12 months guarantee provided you can show the purchase proof and it's not any abnormal damage.
2. Are Craghoppers waterproof?
Ans: Craghoppers are made using aqua dry technology which is a combination of waterproof and breathable coating. The outer layer also has a durable water-repellent coating.
3. Are there payment plans?
Ans: Yes, there are four interest-free payment plans available.
4. What is Craghoppers' warmth rating?
Ans: The warmth rating is designed to explain the insulation level ranging from 1 to 3, 3 being used for extreme conditions.
5. What is the shipping time?
Ans: Products are delivered within 3-5 standard working delivery days. (Within UK)