- Rockport Charlesview.
- The Charlesview packs a whole lot of performance features into this understated, classic silhouette.
- Hydro-Shield waterproofing substances are tanned into the full-grain leather upper, and special seam-sealants help keep feet extra dry in wet weather.
- The fabric lining stretches as the foot moves for a more comfortable fit.
- And in the footbed adidas adiPRENEs highly shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact and provides a responsive, dynamic push-off the forefoot for the ultimate walking experience.
- Adiprene by Adidas Footbed provides shock absorption in the heel and flexible forefoot cushioning helps provide push off.
- Hydroshield Waterproof technology.
- Fabric lining for a comfortable fit and Rubber outsole for durable grip.
- Our philosophy is simple: Walkability.
- In 1971, Rockport started with a simple philosophy: Engineer comfortable shoes using the latest in advanced technologies.
- Rockport was the first to engineer performance walking comfort in casual and dress shoes.
- 40 years later, Rockport continues to make style comfortable for metropolitan professionals around the world.
- We create collections that are sophisticated and stylish without compromising comfort or functionality.
- Today, our philosophy is simple: Walkability.
- We are about making the most walkable shoes in the industry.
- Our shoes deliver on their promise to make style comfortable and enable metropolitan professionals to look good longer.
UK Express Delivery (2-3 Working Days) - £3.95
Spend £50 for FREE UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) - £3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 90 days from the date of placing the order. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
UK CUSTOMERS: You can use our FREE Hermes Parcelshop and Royal Mail return services. You will find links to these services HERE, where you can choose the one which suits you.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: While returns aren't free, using our online portal, you can access preferential rates across many international carriers. Click HERE to fid out more.
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.