- The deeply historical city of Rochester in Kent is well known for Charles Dickens´ infatuation with its medieval architecture and surrounding countryside.
- The Rochester duvet set reflects the feel of that old city with its plaid, tartan design in natural tones of greys, creams and beiges.
- As this is a reversible design the opposite side features a similar pattern in more muted colouring.
- Complete with a button closure duvet cover and envelope closure pillowcases all you need to do is supply the inserts.
- Measurements: 137cm x 200cm/54in x 79in (Single), 200cm x 200cm/79in x 79in (Double), 230cm x 220cm/91in x 87in (King), 260cm x 220cm/102in x 87in (Super King).
- Materials: 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.