- Transport your room back in time with the Paoletti Canterbury Tales duvet cover set.
- Designed with period living in mind, this gorgeous duvet has a detailed toile de jouy pattern flowing onto matching pillowcases.
- Featuring eighteenth century scenes of farmers, cottages, children playing and horse-riding, it´s more than meets the eye.
- A colour matched piped border runs around the edges of both the duvet set and pillowcases to add an extra touch of opulence.
- Each duvet cover features a button closure while the pillowcases have an envelope closure.
- Measurements: 137cm x 200cm/54in x 79in (Single), 200cm x 200cm/79in x 79in (Double), 230cm x 220cm/91in x 87in (King), 260cm x 220cm/102in x 87in (Super King).
- Materials: 100% cotton.
- Machine washable at 40c.
- Tumble dry safe.
- Iron safe.
Arrived promptly and I am very pleased with the products.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.