- Nylon mesh upper with direct inject PU open foam footbed to absorb shock.
- T1000 rubber outsole.
- With the benefits of a work boot but the look and feel of a trainer.
- The perfect companion for those working in security, warehouses, transportation, airports and contracting.
- Flexible and sturdy shoe.
- Delivering lightweight protection and durability, the Streamline has a composite toe, scuff caps and has a heat, penetration, fuel and oil-resistant outsole.
- The Streamline also comes equipped with extreme slip-resistance technology that goes above and beyond industry standards.
- 12% lighter than a comparable composite toe service work shoe.
Spend £50 for FREE UK standard delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) from £3.95
Rest of the World (7-12 working days) from £6.95
IMPORTANT: The above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date the order is received. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered or in a saleable condition. So the item should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact.
You can find out more about how to return your items HERE
sizing if it differs from the International size chart.
If you would like to see the International size charts please click HERE.